Purchase agreement... help!

SarahNZ

Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I am just in the final stages of a pre purchase examination for a young stallion who is by Frozen semen whom we wish to stand at stud and compete as a dressage horse.

I am now needing a purchase agreement which includes the following - my comments/questions are in (brackets):

*Give me a copy of Service agreement (I want to make sure the horse is who it is supposed to be and need for registration with other societies - should it be the copy or the original?)

*Registration papers from all relevant societies, along with change of ownership papers.

*That the stallion has suffered from no previous injuries, diseases or genetic problems that could affect future peformance in competiton or stud duties (can I do this? He is having a vet exam as well)·

*The breeder is eligible to have a free service to the stallion, while the stallion is in the ownership of the buyer and only if he is still performing stud duties and/or still alive. This may result in one pregnancy from that service per breeding season, and on receipt from a veterinarian of a positive pregnancy the buyer shall give out a service certificate. Collection and shipping costs with be at the sellers expense.

Is there anyone here that may have a similar contract that they don't mind sharing with me?

If not, can anyone think of anything else I should have? Any comments?

Many thanks
confused.gif

SarahNZ

Visit site
I forgot to add if anyone has a simple purchase agreement that they wouldn't mind me seeing would you let me know also?
Thanks