Purdey and Henry - the awesome twosome! No phessie is safe anymore

Nickijem

Visit site
We went on our Christmas Shoot today and met Spudlet and Henry again. The dogs had a great time - they both certainly know their jobs! Henry has really taken to this beating lark - he knows exactly what to do:D It's just that they think they know their job better than us so tend to take themselves off on their own hunting line. The great thing is though, there is always someone else's dog behaving worse!

Some pics from the rather cold and foggy day:D

28122010127.jpg

28122010128.jpg

28122010129.jpg

28122010132.jpg

Come ON mum! I know there are phessies in there somewhere!!......
28122010134.jpg

And at the end of the day, you just need a spot by the fire!.....
28122010135.jpg

GinaB

Visit site
Lovely pictures :)

Currently in NI we're not allowed to shoot waterfowl (not that I partake it that, too cold and damp for my liking :D) and in RoI we're not allowed to shoot at all. (We have permits for down south as well, there's good shooting down there)

Spudlet

Visit site
Aww, look at the two little troopers:)

Henry obviously worked much harder this time as he was completely flaked out all night as well! He spent the entire evening on the sofa squishing my feet:rolleyes: He says not to tell the other dogs though, as they will think he is a softie:D

Nickijem

Visit site
Henry obviously worked much harder this time as he was completely flaked out all night as well! He spent the entire evening on the sofa squishing my feet:rolleyes: He says not to tell the other dogs though, as they will think he is a softie:D

Well they worked very hard I think! Especially along the stream - we definitely should have videoed that - no-one would believe how brilliantly they worked together, not running out of control AND coming back when they were told!

CAYLA

Visit site
Lovely pics and what fab looking trim dogs they are, spud henry has to be the trimmest cocker spaniel I have ever seen, I applaud you:) he looks fab and very healthy