Purdey has a new cousin - my in-laws' rescue dog! *piccie*

Nickijem

Visit site
My in-laws live in a beautiful house in France with a plenty of land - they are real dog lovers already having 2 jack russells and a rescued airdale. They rang us tonight to say this is their latest addition:

Meet Max - a Belgian shepherd cross -

IMG_0848.jpg

I am SO pleased for Max - he will have a lovely life with my slightly mad in-laws. He is only just over a year old and hasn't had the best start in life but has certainly hit the doggy jackpot now.
I am looking forward to meeting him already - we shall need to plan a trip to France soon.
What breeds does he look like to you - the rescue centre in France say he is a Belgian shepherd cross but what with??

Nickijem

Visit site
Hehe slinks - I have already been calling him Maxi -moo, or just the Moo! And they only picked him up yesterday!
Luckily he gets on well with all their other dogs, 'Posh' and 'Becks', the jack russells and 'Rooney' the Airedale:D

mollichop

Visit site
What a beautiful chap, he has made himself at home and did you notice his tongue colour cordinates with the throw on the sofa.

It does! :D

He looks very handsome - not sure about the cross, maybe retriever type due to coat and colouring? Glad to see he's commandered the sofa in less than 48 hours! :D

Nickijem

Visit site
It does! :D

He looks very handsome - not sure about the cross, maybe retriever type due to coat and colouring? Glad to see he's commandered the sofa in less than 48 hours! :D

Hehe - that photo was taken within 2 hours of him arriving at the house! My in-laws are not precious about their furniture:D

Dobiegirl - good spot about the tongue!