Purdey's day out on the canal! *PICS*

Nickijem

Visit site
Our lovely friends have a great little narrowboat that we will sometimes join them on for a quick cruise from one pub to another! These friends also have 3 Springers (they're a little crazy!) so Purdey loves them.
Last Sunday we took her on the boat with us - she LOVED the boat! And she managed to resist the temptation to leap overboard after the ducks:D

22052011200.jpg

22052011203.jpg

At the pub with her Spaniel friends - Purdey is the one on the right!

15052011195.jpg

And after a long day sailing.....
15052011192.jpg

But she found enough energy to help me poo pick Jerry's field the next day...
15052011189.jpg

:D:D:D

Nickijem

Visit site
It was a lovely Spangle day out - Purdey loves the company of Charlie Brown, Monty and Magic! And they make her look well behaved!:p

MyBoyChe

Visit site
What brilliant pics:) I do love Purdey, she is the absolute spit of our little Chloe. She looks so at home on that boat doesn.t she, obviously the way to travel and the sleepy pic at the end, soooo cute. She really is a stunning little spangle x

mollichop

Visit site
Yikes she looks all grown up now! Can't beat a boozy boat ride :D

I'm always very jealous when a narrow boat goes past as i'm walking the boys, it looks so relaxing.

Nickijem

Visit site
Thanks for your kind comments guys - I'll pass them on to Purdey!:D
Actually she does look very clean in those pics CC - not how a spaniel should look at all!
She felt very at home on the boat MBC - she is now known as 'Captain Purdey':D
And yes MC - she is fully grown now, although she is still quite petite! And it was certainly a boozy boat trip - we got through several bottles of wine even though we only went a few miles!!!