Qualified to offer H wave therapy/ultrasound??

seabiscuit

Visit site
Would anyone be allowed to offer H wave therapy and ulatrasound as a service to the public or is it only qualified persons (physio and vets) that are allowed to offer this treatment?My physio says I would be able to buy a machine for private use, but not for the public. Just wanted to clarify.

Peanot

Visit site
I qualified as an Equine Body Worker a few years ago and we were told that we could work on our own horse without vets permission but had to have vet permission to work on anyone elses horse. With todays world, you can work on your own horse but not on anyone elses unless you are qualified-and insured. If you have someone else who wasn`t qualified to work on your horse and something went wrong, they are not insured, this is why they are so strong on this. You can buy a machine for your own use but if you worked on someone elses horse and something went wrong, but it wasn`t the fault of the machine, for instance, you could get into a lot of trouble. If your profession was a qualified physio, massager etc, then you could work on other peoples horses, with vets permission to work on them. I hope this helps.