Quattro

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Anybody know anything about his progeny? any god or bad comments about him?
Properly watched him for the first time today on the Team Nijhof stallion DVD and I really liked him!

Quattro

sport horse

Visit site
Quattro is a Selle Francais stallion birth name 'Ciel d' Espoir'. He has show jumped at Grand Prix level himself. Two of his offspring competed in the Athens Olympics - Quando Quando in Dressage and Oliver Q in the show jumping. I believe Oliver Q won the World Cup SJ Qualifier last weekend.
Quattro was bred at a small stud near Cherbourg and I am lucky enough to have both a colt and filly from the same dam line hence my knowledge!
I believe his stock are much in demand in the dressage world and several have sold through the Botterells sale at Addington.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
ooo, just the type of thing I wanted to hear
laugh.gif

sport horse

Visit site
Incidentally, I did hear (and I stress rumour only as I have no proof) that his semen was not good. However I think he has been with the Nijhof's this year and that it is now much better quality. The Nijhof's are excellent at sending chilled/frozen semen to UK either direct or better through World Class Stallions who then have to make all the airport/vet transport arrangements which can be quite hairy!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I am indeed!
grin.gif

Has always been the plan when I finish college to put the ginger one in foal, have already lined up a stallion to put her to first to guve this whole AI thing a crack and see how she takes to it (has had 3 foals already but always been naturally covered).
Getting all excited now
grin.gif

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Incidentally, I did hear (and I stress rumour only as I have no proof) that his semen was not good. However I think he has been with the Nijhof's this year and that it is now much better quality. The Nijhof's are excellent at sending chilled/frozen semen to UK either direct or better through World Class Stallions who then have to make all the airport/vet transport arrangements which can be quite hairy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally off the point, but my Bo was hand-reared by Henk Nijhof I found out recently
smile.gif