Yep. Answered it
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

suebingham

Visit site
Thank you, Sweetie!
smile.gif

Years ago I had a an arabXstandardbred mare that had washed out of polo training cause she wasn't agressive enough. I've never played (cowboy polo with brooms doesn't count -- I know
grin.gif
). My lil' guy would probably scramble under your average TB's belly. I really need to get som pics posted of him just 'cause he IS so different.

cazza

community.webshots.com
Oh PF, I am trying have various people on the case the background of my two ex-high goal polo ponies from Argentina, apparently one is from Heguy's farm in Argentina and the other one is from Cambiaso's. One has a brand and the other doesn't although I don't believe there are many 16.1hh greys that have been exported from Argentina. If you have any idea of anyone I could contact in relation to either of them I would greatly appreciate it.
crazy.gif

GTs

Visit site
Just to let you know every polo pony is ex-high goal has played in some premier tournament by one of the world's best - atleast that is what they claim - the reality is they were played by someone who was high, on a field where a good tournament has been played with someone on the team who has seen one of the best players.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I don't know anyone I could ask for you, but if you do a google search you might be able to find email addresses for the farms and you might be able to get some information about your horses.
You'd be surprised how many horses get exported every year, and apparently the top players actually favour rather taller ponies like yours. Who knew, eh?
smile.gif

cazza

community.webshots.com
Thanks PF, have quite a few people on the case just thought I'd ask you never know who may come up with the info. To be honest I don't actually care who where or why on either of the horses I would only like to know the real age of my chestnut as I've been told she could be 18 or 23? ! ! ! and it would be nice to have who she's by on her passport. I expect she is crossed with a himalyan pack horse judging by the coat she gets in the winter
crazy.gif
And as for the grey well I do actually know her age but she has had a foal and I would like have her parentage on her passport so it can also be registered. With her I think she has been crossed with a Persian CAT yes I did say cat! ! ! she basically gets cat fur as a winter coat.
confused.gif

cazza

community.webshots.com
GT yes I agree with you, although I do know they both played highgoal as I used to transport them to the matches and groom for the player. I suppose in some respects I am lucky in knowing what both the horses had been doing prior to me buying them. It's where they came from in Argentina I really would like to know.