quick help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Tempi

Visit site
after waiting THREE weeks for a stable rug with detachable hood to arrive i have now cancelled the order as apparently they wont have it until the end of november and i need one now!!!!

so this is the MUST HAVE criteria for my stable rug:

middle weight
detachable hood (must be detachable, no fixed hoods)
fast delivery!!!!!!
and it cant be a royston one as that was the one i was waiting for!!

answers on a postcard please!

Greyhound

Visit site
Mark Todd or the Jumpers Horse Line as recommended to me by BBs
grin.gif

I bought the MT one
grin.gif

These people do excellent service I rang up to check it was in stock and the lady was very helpful

http://www.old-dairy-online-saddlery-shop.co.uk/acatalog/Mediumweight.html

And I got a 10% discount for ordering on line.

Happy purchasing
grin.gif

Gh

_jetset_

Visit site
I am sure Hannah has one... it is tartan in colour (orange, blue and yellow colour)
Unless it is the heavy weight... hang on, I'll have a look.

siennamum

Visit site
I really like m/w Wetherbeeta Landa turnouts and they do detatchable and fixed necks. Mine stayed dry out 24/7 all last winter in them, pony had detachable, Sienna had fixed. No rubs, no leaks & though a bit shredded by barbed wire, being used again this winter.

ann-jen

Visit site
I have a Rambo Duo which is fab. The hood is detachable and you can also change the liner so you can have it what ever weight you want. I use mine as a stable rug and have 2 liners - the thin one (100g I think) is in at the moment which makes it 200g in total and I also have a 300g liner for when it gets really cold. The hood fastens with velcro.
Both Ride Away and Derby House stock them and I find their delivery times generally to be excellent.

Theresa_F

Visit site
I bought the MW Mark Todd stable rug for Chancer - beautiful and at a bargain price. Then had to take it back as the little bugger now needs a 6'. As you can guess, plenty of 5'9s but not a 6' left.
frown.gif

Now having to replace all my 5'9s for 6's. Just spent another £100 - hope he doesn't outgrow these in five months again.