Quite excited!! How sad.....

Lill

Visit site
Going to a small evening show tonight be the first one me and Blue have been to since March!

Am actually quite looking forward to it even though it is like 2ft3 and we finished last season at 3ft so whether he will actually behave and respect the fences am not sure!! Thought we had better start small as have not jumped all Summer!

If all goes well tonight we'll be off to a Trailblazers on Sunday
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Lill

Visit site
Its at Duckhurst... seeing as yard is 2 mins drive from there is where i always compete as its so easy to get there! Doubt it will be very busy though as its the first Thursday evening show since May. Do you compete at Duckhurst at all?

so03

Visit site
Well if you go Sunday, i'll see you there. I'm planning on going Sunday, only doing .75 and .85.

What classes will you be doing? Good luck tonight, have fun.
smile.gif

Lill

Visit site
Well he was good
grin.gif
quite speedy in the first round as he got a little over excited having not been jumping for a while. Landed on the wrong leg a couple of times. Jump off he was a bit more steady and generally much better.... thinking for himself too !
grin.gif
grin.gif

So yes going on Sunday do the .85 and maybe the .95 what does your horse look like then? So i know what to look for on Sunday!

so03

Visit site
He's the one in the picture. His name is Murphy. May only have time for the .75 as lots of work to do at the yard to get ready for a new livery. I'll have to see how many people are there.

You'll know him, he marches up to anyone with their hands in their pockets cos he thinks they've got sweets and he'll be the one pulling all the bins over, throwing the rubbish all over the floor.

What does your boy look like? Is his showname Blue?

May see you Sunday.