R and R sale - Yorkshire people

RubysGold

Visit site
Is anybody planning on going to the January sale next weekend?
Have you been before? Where do people park when the car park gets full? Its not THAT big a carpark and Ive heard it gets very busy

georgiegirl

Visit site
Ive been before but it was a fair few years ago and we got there very very early to Q up. Although from what ive heard from others its not as good as in previous years. The car park does get busy though and the Q to pay is very very long! I used to get my mum to get in line for the till whilst I went and picked up the shopping.

Do you know if they have released a sales list yet? I know in the past they used to release a list of what is in the sale and prices - some things can be VERY cheap I remember picking up a caldene tweed jacket from there that was £130 down to £30!

TigerTail

Visit site
There are normally cars parked all over the place - much to the annoyance of the locals!

Make sure you bring a 2nd person to park in the queue whilst you run around shopping.

It was massively disappointing last year tbh so im not going on the sat this time.

jenz87

Visit site
If you get there early and queue outside, parking isnt too bad, but if you get there after 9 you end up parking down the road and there are cars everywhere!
Last year i got there about 8.15 ish and it wasnt too bad, busy inside when they opened with the usual people arming you out the way, but doesnt really bother me.
By 9am there is a big queue outside both doors.

ladyt25

Visit site
We went to R&R a few months ago - didn't know there was sale on! The car park was full so we just parked on the road/verge like everyone else. Typical they have a sale now, the bridle i wanted they didn't have when i went in so ordered another one for full price. Knowing my luck that'll be in the sale now!