R.I.P Georgey

timeandchance

Visit site
George.jpg

Just wanted to say a quick rest in peace to one of the funniest and cutest little Shetties I've known in a long while. Poor George at our yard was sadly PTS on Friday afternoon and I've only just found out (explains lateness).

George lived to the grand age of 28 and suffered a lot from arthritis, laminitis and cushings...and had been looking very unhappy for a long time.

So...sweet George, gallop around in that horsey heaven with your pal Houdini (who died last year).....and get the love you deserve!

timeandchance

Visit site
He was the first horse I got to know there at all....and I absolutely loved him...he always looked like he needed more love (they just kept him as a pet once his companion...that he was brought to keep company....was PTS last year!)

I can't stop thinking about the poor boy....I just miss him so much!

beh

Visit site
not George!!!!!, as if, he was a lovely little chap, the best behaved shitland in East Anglia, , least your with Houdini now
frown.gif
R.I.P darling

timeandchance

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
not George!!!!!, as if, he was a lovely little chap, the best behaved shitland in East Anglia, , least your with Houdini now
frown.gif
R.I.P darling

[/ QUOTE ]

I know...I thought you'd say that coz you knew just how cool he was too!! (I still think I've possibly got one of the best pictures that sums him up really). Everything seems to have gone to pot this year really...what with Sunny going back, you leaving, Helen got rid of that TB thing she had...and now George!!

timeandchance

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
RIP Georgey.
You're not silly. I have got upset over horses that weren't mine in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because he was the first horse I knew at that yard. My horse used to live next to him (until I sold her on) and I loved him...he always got his morning mint, everyday!!