racehorse statistics

JessPickle

Visit site
This is all about my uncles racehorse screenplay just thought you might be interested. He is unfortunetly injured after straining a muscle in a race.
frown.gif
to look at it click on the part that says screenplay (gb)

http://www.racingpost.co.uk/horses/searc...&start_no=1

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hes quite a decent tool - I love his breeding!

[/ QUOTE ]

he's a lovely horse he is only 15hh so one of the smaller ones at his yard, he is really friendly though. Hopefully he will be back in work soon (oh and it says owned by the horse players becaus ehe is sydicated between family members so my uncle, my grandad, and some other family members, he also owns belita and hawkarrow but one is now a broodmare and the other hasnt raced much

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The uncle has very good taste - he like In The Wing's as much as me! It is just a shame your uncle obviously has more money than I do.
I like the breeding on the mare too, who is she in foal to?

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, to be honest cant remember the name, will email uncle and find out for you.

seabiscuit

Visit site
Awww I am MAD about In the Wings like Vicijp!!

Also Screenplay has the same damsire as my horse Owen, so both are grandsons of Generous!!

You are very lucky to have a horsey uncle into racing- does he pass on any of his retired racehorses on to you- bet Screenplay would make a fantastic eventer when he retires!!

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Awww I am MAD about In the Wings like Vicijp!!

Also Screenplay has the same damsire as my horse Owen, so both are grandsons of Generous!!

You are very lucky to have a horsey uncle into racing- does he pass on any of his retired racehorses on to you- bet Screenplay would make a fantastic eventer when he retires!!

[/ QUOTE ]

well he said screenplay will be passed down either to his friend or if I am good enough me

the funny thing is he cant even ride never has! he just loves racing

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
I know hawk arrow, rode him at Hughie Morrisons until they sold him, he is lovely. Moved like a dream, would make a cracking dressage horse ...(dodges to avoid smacks from racing fans).
Honestly this is a lovely horse, wish I had bought him, I also was lucky enough to meet In The Wings while working at Kildangan before he died of Laminitis. He was so cute, the only stallion the lads would let us go in his box.

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I know hawk arrow, rode him at Hughie Morrisons until they sold him, he is lovely. Moved like a dream, would make a cracking dressage horse ...(dodges to avoid smacks from racing fans).
Honestly this is a lovely horse, wish I had bought him, I also was lucky enough to meet In The Wings while working at Kildangan before he died of Laminitis. He was so cute, the only stallion the lads would let us go in his box.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah thats lovely its amazing how you find people on here that all link to you