RAGAZZO

RatzFatz

Visit site
Hi

I have a 10 year old gelding that has the most fantastic paces and movement, He jumps 120,s with ease, Elementry Dressage, just came 3rd pet plan finals at prelim though now out of class.
He has a fab temperament and cant fault him in any way, we have owned him 5 years and would never sell him. He tries his hardest to please.

We were up at Harpbury for the winter finals and Lotta who is the stud manager came and picked us up and took us to the stud to see Ragazzo, he is fantastic and allowed us to go into the stable and make a fuss of him. She would be worth speaking to as she also has some cracking yearlings by ragazzo there which would give you an idea of what he would throw. Just wish we had some spare cash!!!!

sahiba

www.tresaisonstud.co.uk
THanks a lot! I saw him at the Hartpury evening oerformance in Feb and really liked him then. Thought he was much nicer than his stud pics (often the case!)

I will call her and go and see him - thanks for you advice - he sounds as if he would produce the all round type of horse I am wanting.

Halfstep

Visit site
He's the sire of Mary Sharman's Wohler - which has to be the best advertisement around
smile.gif

Ciss

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
THanks a lot! I saw him at the Hartpury evening oerformance in Feb and really liked him then. Thought he was much nicer than his stud pics (often the case!)

[/ QUOTE ]

We picked him out as a 6 year old when we saw him at a stallion parade in Denmark and used him via frozen semen then on a couple of mares (right at the begiining of the time when frozen semen was available). As I remember the offspring (all out of Head Studbook mares) got sold back to Denmark and Sweden for their excellent dressage pages and temperament, which was a nice compliment to the selection we made.

He is perhaps slightly old fashioned for current tastes ATM, but he would be sure to add super movement and power to an elegant mare that needed a bit more OOMph to her paces -- and he would certainly calm down any fizzy temperaments as well.

HTH

sahiba

www.tresaisonstud.co.uk
Thanks all, I have spoken to Lotta and as soon as my mare is ready will go and get fresh semen for her as I am not that far away. Keeping fingers crossed she is due in season now and being scanned next week. Her current foal is by Rubin Star N and is gorgeous! (If I knew how to add a picture I would!!)

lozziehumphreys

Visit site
I'm a huge fan of his too
smile.gif
I'm a Hartpury student and he is such a delight to be around. He is a real gentleman but also loves to show off to his fans!