rain sheets

ticobay831

Visit site
Hi, allot of people on here have said that they have got rain sheets on thier horses. Just wondering what brand you use and are they totally waterproof. I have a light weight new zealand but if the rain is heavey it gets soaked through.
I am looking for a waterproof coat for my welsh pony just to keep him clean really.

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
My horse has a Horseware Amigo LW on ATM with LW neck cover. It's in its third winter now and has only started to leak at all this week with the heavy rain. I just find it a bit damp inside around the seams, some around the shoulder area. Otherwise can't fault it, have a look at Amigo.

eekmon

Visit site
I have a lightwieght Loveson Pennine with a high neck! It is waterproof, windproof and breathable! And I got it for only £33 new on E Bay!
smile.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I've just bought one with a full neck from Premier Equine International in their sale for £17.50. The quality is absolutely brilliant...I couldn't believe the price & it's worked fine over the last few days of rain.
smile.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

TGM

Visit site
Well Misty's one is so old that I can't even work out what make it is - but totally waterproof. I've just bought Chance the Funnell LW turnout and that has performed very well in the recent downpours. Sprite has a Masta LW turnout but it does let in some water around the neck.

JAK

Visit site
H.I. Amigos for our lot - totally waterproof & fit (almost anything!) brilliantly!
smile.gif

Ours have the poofty coloured ones but the original plain navy may be a better bet, as they are a much higher denier than the fancy ones!
(MD couldn't resist the rose pink one for CB, which is now sadly sporting a large red mend patch, as I foolishly lent it to a fellow livery & the wretched horse ripped it to whatsit on the fence! It was almost brand-new - grrr!
mad.gif
)