RAIN!!!!!

Michen

Visit site
So happy and next 14 days looks good, holiday for pony ends tomorrow and fingers hovering over a Calmsden entry for the end of the month. It’ll take a lot to soften the ground much but hopefully little and often for next few weeks!!!!

Shooting Star

Visit site
Wish we would get some, thunderstorm warning today but not a drop. Next week looks a bit more hopefull but even then still only a low possibility of a few light showers:cool3:

Mule

Visit site
I'd love a bit of cold more than rain. But anything other than this humidity would be good.

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Absolutely howled down last night. It started around 8pm and was very scary to drive (car) in. It eased but still rained steadily all night. This morning it was still raining well at 7am but eased off to just light rain, eventually finishing around 9am. It has been warm and sunny most of the day until I got back from my hack, fed and settled the pony before it started raining again. Very well timed rain. I am very relieved after a concussion injury made him lame only a couple of weeks ago.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Grr, I cut a ride short today due to massive drops... that’s all it was though a few bloody drops :(
Apparently they had puddles a few miles away!

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I don't want to boast but - we have just had a good hour of proper rain, with bouncing drops and puddles! We had some drizzle this morning too, but that didn't make much difference to the ground.

tda

Visit site
I don't want to boast but - we have just had a good hour of proper rain, with bouncing drops and puddles! We had some drizzle this morning too, but that didn't make much difference to the ground.

Sàme here, think it's stopped now, but still hazy, just been thundering and a beautiful red sunset

asmp

Visit site
We've had heavy rain in two days. Part of me is pleased as everywhere is brown but I'm also worried now as pony has had laminitis for the first time this year so will be now watching him like a hawk.

southerncomfort

Visit site
We had a lovely heavy downpour on Friday evening and we have showers forecast for later today. :)

So glad we move up north last year. My parents are saying that the weather is unbearably hot and humid where they are and they've not had a drop of rain for weeks now.

Branna

Visit site
None here. Just looked at BBC weather and none forecast for the next 2 weeks!
We seem to have missed all of the showers so far.

Queenbee

Visit site
woke up to a positive monsoon going on outside, only just moved on so we had a fair few hours of good proper rain this morning

little_critter

Visit site
Nothing more than 1 or 2 brief showers here that barely got the tarmac damp. And still nothing forecast for the next 2 weeks. (E Somerset)

Bellalily

Visit site
We had heavy showers forecasted for four hours today, which was then changed to an hour with light showers before and after. What we really got was about 20 minutes of decent rain, 10 minutes a light shower, then naff all. And this is Cornwall!! Plus I started my annual leave for ten days today which usually means it rains every day. By the weekend we will be back to 24C and wall to wall sunshine.

Leo Walker

Visit site
No rain here. I am loving the lack of grass and have gotten used to the heat now. I'll miss it when it cools down. I am a bit fed up of the hard ground though!