Raising a glass for the new year

Bellasophia

Visit site
To all who have posted here this year and to the bonds we have made..to the discussions and disputes...long may they continue .Ive loved this board and have enjoyed reading all sections. may we all have a healthy and happy 2016.

On the topic of glass I'm showing a link of my past glasswork,since I feel more comfortable sharing a personal side this year.
http://s7.photobucket.com/user/bellasophia/slideshow/glass

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Wow, they are molto bello!

Very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year, I'll be sitting with a dog on my knee and a glass in my hand to see it in.

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Wow B, you have a serious talent there, your work is stunning!

I will raise a glass to all you lovely HHO friends tonight - I hope 2016 brings us all peace and happiness ..... and hopefully me back in the saddle after 3 months hobbling. Xx

chillipup

Visit site
To all who have posted here this year and to the bonds we have made..to the discussions and disputes...long may they continue .Ive loved this board and have enjoyed reading all sections. may we all have a healthy and happy 2016

Hear, hear B. And I love your glass engraving.

twiggy2

Visit site
To all who have posted here this year and to the bonds we have made..to the discussions and disputes...long may they continue .Ive loved this board and have enjoyed reading all sections. may we all have a healthy and happy 2016.

Health and Happiness to you all for the New Year

I love the glass engravings-my dad made things with glass and soldering for a while and i have a mirror he made for my Nan that he got my uncle to engrave torvil and dean on, I used to play around with the glass too but never had a talent with it.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Beautiful work, you must have the patience of a saint!

Happy New Year everyone. And here's to the dogs who brought us all here in the first place, the ones who are no longer with us and the ones who continue to drive us bonkers. Or maybe that's just me :p

Clodagh

Visit site
Beautiful work, you must have the patience of a saint!

Happy New Year everyone. And here's to the dogs who brought us all here in the first place, the ones who are no longer with us and the ones who continue to drive us bonkers. Or maybe that's just me :p

As she said. Wonderful engravings. Happy New year to you all. :)

Fidgety

Visit site
Stunning pieces of work B! I love the hedgehogs with mushrooms :).

Glass(yes, already! :D) raised to all H&Hers - cheers m'dears, even though I'm not the most prolific of posters, thank you to the folk of HHO who keep me informed, make me laugh - and sometimes shed a tear - have a happy New Year all!

{97702}

Visit site
Stunning pieces of work B! I love the hedgehogs with mushrooms :).

Glass(yes, already! :D) raised to all H&Hers - cheers m'dears, even though I'm not the most prolific of posters, thank you to the folk of HHO who keep me informed, make me laugh - and sometimes shed a tear - have a happy New Year all!

Already??!! I got home at 5pm and started then.... :eek: