Rambo Duo or Rambo Supreme Question from Australia.....

Peetrie

New User
Visit site
Hello all,

I have only just registered, and I was wondering what you all think of the Rambo Duo turnout, I did read on an old thread that the underblanket was too long .

I have never seen one in australia but I do have a Rambo supreme lite and love it. You don't see many horseware products as yet here.

Cheers Vicki

kick_On

Visit site
elo
all my NZ are rambo's and most of my other stable rugs and they are brill, hard wearing, etc. Never had problem with underrug with Duo. Told by a very old fashion dear 'There are only two things that you should really need to invest in with a horse, a good saddle and a good winter NZ' my first rambo has done six british winters and still fab.
Before opening i didn't think ozzies needed big winter rugs 'Do they??', then saw it was a lite!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
The Rambo Duo's are lovely rugs - horse at my yard has one and wears it in and out of the stable. I've never found the underrug to be too long.

I used to have the supreme heavyweight which was also great.

Basically anything to do with Horseware I really rate - and very rarely buy anthing else.

MagicMelon

Visit site
I know that the Duo's have had the odd habit of leaking. The top layer can leak heavily round the seams and soak the underblanket! Not good for winter....! Not sure about the supreme

hotpot

Visit site
hi i have a rambo supreme and have done 4 winters in england which are not good at the best of times wet and cold it has never let me down and never leaked i also rate the fal range . were are you in australia,

wiglet

Visit site
I've got Rambo Duos for my two and they're brilliant rugs - so versatile. The underblanket isn't too long and never had any problems with leakage. Even if it did leak - they are guaranteed for three years so it'd just be sent back to Horseware.

Peetrie

New User
Visit site
Hello again,
smile.gif

Thankyou everyone for your responses it has been good to get feedback about these rugs.
I wanted the Duo because of the 100 gram rug including filled neck, but the 300 underblanket making 400 is probably a bit of an overkill for australia. The Supreme I was looking at for the 200 gram but it doesn't have fill in the neck.

I did read next season duos will have more options for the underblanket, have questioned Horseware on the internet but to date no answer.

Montey2 I live in Victoria a place called Warranwood in the eastern suburbs from Melbourne. It is very horsey from here outwards of the city. I also have a great dane.
smile.gif

Cheers Vicki
Exercises.gif