rambo duo

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
I dont leave my horse in his turnout rug once in so cant comment on that, but the duo is a fabulous rug - pretty much like all the rambos but with the added flexibility of having a m/w and h/w turnout in one rug (plus detachable neck).

The other great thing about the duo is that if you strip it down to it's various components, they will all fit in a standard washing machine (obviously though, be warey of what you wash the outer shell in). But this has been fabulous for me and Im considering a second one for indoor use purely due to this.

Cant rave about them enough really.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Three horses on my yard in Duo's. Fantastic rugs - but then they're Horseware - what more can you say???

Would definately recommend them.

Accy

Visit site
I have the Duo have also brought the 100g liner as only comes with a 300 g liner, cannot recommend this rug enough, Its fantastic...
Expensive but worth every penny

emmajanerushton

community.webshots.com
During the week providing there are no leaks i leave my welshies rug on, but adjust it daily over his withers etc, he comes to no harm and hates me putting a cold stable rug on him if he warm and dry in his trnout, at weekends he gets it changed
smile.gif

Pidge

Visit site
Pidge is living in his at the moment as it doesn't leak at all so I leave it on overnight. It came with a 300g liner and I bought the 100g one to make a mediumweight. It covers plenty of him as is a generous cut and as an added bonus has an elastic loop on tail flap that the tail can go through for extra security when windy. FAB FAB FAB rug
grin.gif

natz

Visit site
yep fab - all of the eventers on yard have one and would be lost without it!!!! Fits really well, and is the only things that stays on the 17.2hh 5yro!!!! lol! Makes my job so much easier as they can keep it on 24/7 without getting bald patches and rubbed manes, and go on horsewalker without getting soaked!! At first I thought it was a bit 'big' and would only suit the chunkier, taller, boys - but we've got dainty tb's in it and it fits perfectly. Another hit from horseware!!!

Bert&Maud

Visit site
Mine arrived just before all this rain started, and I can't fault it. Horse is bone dry and cosy after day out today. Like others I also bought the 100g liner, which is the one that I am using at the moment although my horse is clipped (needs redoing though!) Best rug I've ever bought.