Ramexico?

milliepup

Visit site
I have a 4 year old Ramexixo mare who last year had a foal out of Balou du Rouet and the foal was awarded premium status by the Oldenburg Society. This year she had a foal by Paul S.'s Quicksilber and am just waiting for the O. Society to get there act together to sort out what they are doing this year as been very slow but he definately stamps his foals.
PM me if you need further details.

ESH_Jess

www.eurosportshorse.com
[ QUOTE ]
just waiting for the O. Society to get there act together to sort out what they are doing this year as been very slow

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to annette buhmann at oldenburg verband saturday and i think the dates are being sorted in next few days if not already (they were due to be done friday but she didn't know when i asked sat), will post them on here when i hear! where are you based?
smile.gif

milliepup

Visit site
I'm down in Berkshire and can't wait for the O'Society to get here as they have lost all my original paperwork and even though I have asked them just to get them registered I am having a nightmare. I usually deal with Maren who is great but I hear she has been off ill for sometime so hope it's nothing too bad.