rant alert

allijudd

Visit site
bloody fuming......

romes and apollo being twats tonight and efusing to go into satbles......just messing...had romes with lead rein and was inside stable when livery smacked him on the arse with a large plastic spoon and it was hard...romes nearly ran over me......

just went in to give him his tea and he is standing at the back of the stable shaking......

*fume*
mad.gif

allijudd

Visit site
well she did get a telling off (if thats the way you want to put it!)
blush.gif

romes has never been treated like that and now tomorrow we are going to have trouble getting him into the stable.....

this is very like the woman who used a brush to get him in the stable when we werent here and then wondered why she nearly got booted in the face...

he does go in...just in his own damn time......
grin.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
What the hell does that person think she's doing. You were handling the horse & it was in the stable so she hits it with something! She's got a bloody nerve. The horse was where you wanted it to be...in the stable...so why punish it for that? I wouldn't let her anywhere near my horse again if I was you.
shocked.gif
mad.gif
confused.gif

PinkFairy

Visit site
o mi gosh thats awful i hope you tell her off!! i hate it when people try to take over what you are doing and what you KNOW you are capable of doing yourself!

allijudd

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Must have been a bloody big spoon!

[/ QUOTE ]

are you saying romes bottom is a tad large?

it was afirly solid spoon and i heard the hwack from the stable......(his bum being out of the stable!)