*RANT* - Timewasters

Nic

Visit site
ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I had a woman contact me about taking her 6yo mare on to event as she has gone back to Uni & has no time. She explained to her sharer what was happening. Sharer couldn't take on full time due to illness & owner wanted talented pony to compete.

So go & see pony, and agree to take her, owner invites me back to hack her to make sure I'm sure.

So set date to pick her up, go about readying yard (prepare to knock down partition!) and bought a few wee things (boots etc) . So last night I receive a TEXT saying that her and sharer have come to an arrangement that suits them and I will not be able to take her.

WHY CONTACT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! AARRGH

So wasted, time money, petrol and anticipation for nothing, Now off to rebuild stuffing partition.

So blooming angry.

And the most annoying thing is knowing that pony is probably being left to winter out and not be ridden til next summer
mad.gif

But hey it's not my problem now
smirk.gif
But got a good mind to charge her for petrol
frown.gif

And she doesn't even have the guts to phone me

Nic

Visit site
I never replied to the text or phoned, probably wouldn't have answered anyway.
smirk.gif

Don't think I could have been polite
crazy.gif

Mel85

Visit site
How annoying
mad.gif
- feel for you! It's so frustrating, but maybe from her point of view when it actually came to it she couldn't go through with it?

I had experience with time wasters when I sold my horse. Had 2 lots of people who came to see him, acted really keen, told me they'd call me that day...and I never heard from them again. Joy riders! So bloody annoying - especially when one lot rode him for ages and got me to jump some really decent fences on him. Aghhhh! Makes me mad thinking about it still!!!

Well I hope you find an even nicer horse and you'll realise that it was for the best anyway!

Cobnut1

Visit site
I know she only texted you, but atleast she did contact you...put it down to bad experience and move on. could you take the boots back to the shop for a refund? or sell em on ebay!

Nic

Visit site
I'm still looking for another so hopefully they'll fit it, if not it's Ebay for them!

Mostly peeved about being messed around though. Ho hum, I'll just need to keep looking
smirk.gif