rant

Cahill

Visit site
got to rant somewhere.....
dogs caught a rabbit,i put a pic on my FB wall (controversial know, but my wall)
but the people who commented with the fluffy bunny opinions are people from work who i know for a fact their dogs are so badly behaved that they rarely leave the house !

i take pride in the fact that my dogs are happy healthy active dogs who can turn their paw to several activities and lead busy satisfying lives.

{97702}

Visit site
Lol well I did warn you :) :) people are odd, I have no problem with dogs doing what is natural to them - and let's face it, many more rabbits are killed by cars at this time of year than will ever be splatted by your dogs - but so many fluffies can't bear it

Clodagh

Visit site
You know the wrong people, I put up my labreador with a mole she had caught and got nothing but praise!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
There was a huge outcry over the picture of a springer with a pheasant on the springer group I'm on! The admin came on to say that this is what sprinters are bred to do, cue a massive influx of pictures with various birds. Some people are far too fluffy.

{97702}

Visit site
My mare can join that club! She trampled a rabbit the other day.

Oh but those poor little fluffy bunnies how could you be so cruel to allow your nasty horrible horses to do that.....!!!!!! :)

I think Cahill hit the nail on the head - I don't encourage my dogs to chase rabbits or squirrels but it they happen to catch one then that is what happens in nature....