Rather chuffed!!!:D

Alexart

Visit site
Sorry bit of a pointless post really!! We lost touch with the first TB X Friesian we bred soon after selling him as a 2yr old, despite trying to get hold of his owners a good few times over the years, so we gave up. Anyway got an email yesterday from his new owner who bought him last summer and she's thrilled with him and is taking him to some county shows this year as a working hunter - we were just so thrilled he was OK!! Anyway thought I'd stick a couple of pics on here as he was the only horse we have sold that we haven't had regular updates on!! - what a smart boy - he's a 7yr old gelding called Maximus by the way!!:D :D
As a 2yr old just before he went:
IMAG026.JPG-filtered.jpg

And last summer at a show - the other pics are on our sold horses page - can't post them on here as they are professional shots:
sid%20flintham%202010%203.jpg

Here's the link for the others if anyone is interested - http://www.mealrigg-stud.co.uk/www.mealrigg-stud.co.uk/SOLD_HORSES.html
This is him a few days ago:
Sid%2013012011.jpg

Thank you to his new owner Helen for the pics!!:D

hobo

Visit site
I,m glad you keep in touch with animals you sell and that you have re- found Maximus. He is very smart and seems like he is in a super home.
I have a lovely little mare who did really well low level eventing and now has a foal but i tried to get information of her past and the lady who I bought her off was not interested o/k she did not breed her but she forgot! who she bought her off.

Alexart

Visit site
Tristar - our TB mare is called Willow Warbler by Entrepreneur, her dam is Miss Willow Bend by Willow Hour, we bought her at Tatts when she was 2yrs old, she's had 5 friesian x foals with us and one of her boys we've kept entire, she's a total dope on a rope as are all her babies! We saw 2 other half sisters to our mare by Miss Willow Bend go through the sales for silly money really - but they all look identical - same dopey expression!!!:D