RC AREAS next week breckenborough

wildcard

Visit site
just thought id have a quick scout to see if their was any fellow HHer's competing for their riding clubs next weekend at breckenborough, im part of a team of 4 all doing the 80cm class were all on pretty novice or like mine baby horses so just hopeing for a nice day out.

I thought id take the oppertunity to see if their was anyone else taking their trusty steads and might like a hello and a chin wag :) and then i can keep an eye out for you

wildcard

Visit site
hellloo im with york and district what about you? ive got a big 16.3 coloured mare will be in blue and white stars for our x country coloures :) i fence judges last year as i had no neddy to ride and have to say i loved it had a really lovely day :)

Gamebird

Visit site
Sadly not, I'm working and to be honest I'm a bit disillusioned with the removal of the proper Open class. I'm not sure I'm bothered about racing round the BE100 fences!

I'm just doing entries for the Area Summer Show though so might see you there?

wildcard

Visit site
ahh yes i will be at the areas hopefully sjumping, trying to decide between that and frickly ODE decisions decisions, the 100 is a way of us yet is only our second ever ODE so just a nice confident booster round for us. i did fence judge the BE novice track earlier in the year and was surprised at how technical it was caused a few issues from what we saw. hopefully few years from now we can have a bash at this level :) until then its bottom of the classes for us he he

EllieandGeorge

Visit site
hellloo im with york and district what about you? ive got a big 16.3 coloured mare will be in blue and white stars for our x country coloures :) i fence judges last year as i had no neddy to ride and have to say i loved it had a really lovely day :)

Im in Ackworth - don't do much area stuff as I don't have my own and ride an older horse (we did showX at epworth which was my first area) who I'm just getting going on, hopefully will have something to do more stuff on next year though. Will watch out for you, it should be a good day, I work for an event photographer so Im used to watching from the sides now and quite enjoy it!

Audacity

Visit site
My daughter is doing the Junior 100 for East Yorks but only as an individual as they didn't have enough juniors for a team.