RC show today

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Went showing today - I am not overly fond of it but today I took two horses one for experience and the other to have some fun. Well all the fun was lost as I always seemed to be riding the wrong horse as some classes in different rings went quickly others slowly. I just felt I was running around never being in right place aghhh!
smirk.gif

Both my horses normally sane and well behaved on own, screamed at each other and would not be left. Jimmy is 15 and should know better! I am never doing it again as so much hard work! I will stick with 1 horse at an event only and carry on with eventing Rodney as at least everything is given a time!

On the results front I won the working hunter Jimmy jumped beautifully but did not get anywhere in Championship as he does not have X factor and he will not stand still. Rodney did a comp horse class and was pulled in first but was promptly so naughty doing his individual show that he came 2nd out of 2! He bucked in the gallop and was very wound up and silly.

I saw JM7 and Beanyowner which was cool but I for one will not be repeating this experience!
Photos of my two boys while being good.
Rodney
Picture006-1.jpg

Jimmy who is 15 and too well covered despite living on dirt.
Picture.jpg

My first attempt at video sdone off my camera so blurry.

JM7

Visit site
hi, hun...nice to see you again, too!!!

i had THE most crap day!!

little bugger was right of the wall!!!!

what a difference a week makes.....
i'm thinking that too,...DO I REALLY NEED THIS HASSLE?????
grin.gif

posted in comp...so ignore!!

LEC

Visit site
It makes me so cross when horses who have competed at RIHS were there doing classes thank god not mine - what is the point?

LEC

Visit site
There is a ODE at Badgworth on 26th Aug classes at 2'0, 2'6, and 3'0. I think you should turn to eventing as this showing thing is crazy! I am trying to persuade Beany to do it!