RC SJ Classes Help!!!

sea_view

Visit site
Hi gang, does anyone know the money restrictions for Novice, Intermediate and Open RC classes. I'm sure its £0 for Novice £25 for Intermediate and £50 for Open but I can't remember nor find my rule book. Have got a team in for RC team event soon and one of my girls is registerd but with £0 on her card so need to check.

Thanks a million!

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
Were you at Titwood yesterday? Saw your name on the running list, but didn't see you ( I was looking out for you!).

Don't think we're doing the indoor SJ unless I take my baby horse as the other two don't fit in with the rules and regulations.

Nic

Visit site
It's a different person same name
smile.gif

sea_view

Visit site
Hi mrs, no not me I was too busy running the RC dressage comp... oh sorry whilst I stop yawning
tongue.gif
Must have been my namesake there if its the girl with the horse called Astro Moods she's been at a couple of the BE things this year which must be confusing!

Hope you're well!

Loz x

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
Do you think riders will have to start having I, II, III, IV after their names as well....?!

Sorry, not on the ball this week. Only one more weekend of competing to go and then I can give my brain, body and horses a rest!

I will refrain from any comments re RC dressage....
smirk.gif