RE:Help what do I say?

becca_chick

Visit site
I posted on here a couple of days ago about two young girls who were looking at buying a young part bred arab colt, and I was wooried that I knew thjey wouldnt be able to handle and theres no one there too help! Now after all the hinting ive done, they got it, and are collecting it tomorrow! Im so worried that one of them might get hurt because they are both fairly nervous about horses never mind young playful ones! just had to get it off my chest.
frown.gif

ruscara

Visit site
They will either surprise you and manage very well, or they won't. Either way, it is really not up to you. You tried to advise them, and they ignored you. There is nothing more you can do.
frown.gif

becca_chick

Visit site
thanks Im just so worried! one even said to me that they were going to break it in as soon as they got it but its only just gone 1 yr old, Like you say though I will keep my nose out of it!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
I know you must be feeling worried but i think it is best to just take a bit of a back seat in this situation. If they have just purchased a yearling, it will soon determine how much they should be doing with it, and if they run into problems then they will be looking for some help no doubt anyway... Good luck and i am sure it will all work out ok in the end...