reacting to vaccination?

mavandkaz

Visit site
my new boy had is vaccination yesterday lunch time - have had to start a new course as have no vaccination records. have just been today to bring in and ride. he was dozing in the field in the sun (this is first) brought him in and tacked up as normal. was his normal grumpy self but quite quiet. went in the school, did some very nice work but was quite lethargic (not normal!) basically has anyone come across this? is he just feeling a bit off after his jabs? in every other way he is absolutely fine.

Squeak

Visit site
Mine usually takes a couple of days to get back to his normal self after jabs and i know of some others who are like this so I wouldn't worry about it.

mavandkaz

Visit site
thanks, that what i thought. i've only had him few weeks so still getting to know his character and work out what he's trying to tell me.

kellyeaton

Visit site
my boy always goes lame after his jab so can not ride anyway but i would not ride for a good 24hrs later any way coz it does give them a liitle bit of the flue so the system can fight it so he was just probally feeling under the weather a bit!