Are you addicted to hho?

• Total voters

Sooty

Visit site
Err... no!

grin.gif

Dogbetty141

Visit site
I think it is a little strange that people can feel the thoughts of horses. I would say that it is less strange to believe in humans. It would be a nice gift to have if was true tho.

Tia

Visit site
Definitely no!

I do think that it is possible to read a horse well in the flesh though......but certainly not from a name and an email address...that's just plain silly to me.

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I do think that it is possible to read a horse well in the flesh though......but certainly not from a name and an email address...that's just plain silly to me.

[/ QUOTE ] My feelings entirely!

SSM

Visit site
What I question - and I pondered this at 2am during another attack of insomnia
mad.gif
is why do they only profess to read animals and not 'branch' out into humans? Is it because an animal cannot defend/speak out for themselves. I have had readings personally that have been so true they are scary - however that person doing the reading had to have me there and one had to have a peice of my jewelery. I am sceptical about being able to pick up all this communication through a photograph, I might be less sceptical if they were requesting a piece of tail hair etc.

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
I hope it's true, in which case I intend to learn how to do it. xD

I can communicate pretty well with dogs, but only if I'm there with them. And it's not "Hello there mister dog, how are you?" "I am okay today, thankyou." I'm just good at detecting basic emotions as I have grown up with dogs. (wish it was with horses too, but money doesn't grow on trees
frown.gif
) I can also tell what sort of personality they are from a photo. I'd never charge for that sort of thing, though. If someone wants to send me a photo of their dooggie through PM, I want to see if I'm any good or not! xD

It seems to me that it's one of those things that cannot be proven right or wrong, and no-one will ever agree on.

Tia

Visit site
Yes I think you have hit the nail on the head - they can't speak therefore they can't prove anyone is fibbing.

I run 4 herds on my farm and seriously in each and every herd, the exact things suggested in the post match exactly the situation in each herd......coincidence?

Tia

Visit site
I've just analysed one of my herds....however it really could quite easily be any of the other herds.

Okay can I give you an example of one of my herds:

Herd 1 -

has a stallion who broke his neck and has never been the same since
mare who was previously ridden in a chain bit and ripped her mouth hence prefers hackamore
mare who is bossed around by one of the others and would prefer to be in an other field perhaps
gelding who worries about everything all the time
mare who is nervous of strangers and strange horses

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I did at first and was really interested in it....then had a reading done of rock and it was awful, 90% incorrect and major details wrong. Was v disappointed and now dont believe

[/ QUOTE ] That's interesting to hear Kayleigh - lots of people post about the ones that do sound believable, I wonder how many people keep quiet about the ones that are obviously wrong?

Chex

Visit site
I'll reserve judgement until I actually have one done for myself. There's lots of things in this world I don't understand. Just because I don't understand how someone can speak to a horse, doesn't mean its not possible. However, I would be very suprised if someone could actually get info from chex, and I am a bit skeptical till I see it for myself.

ruscara

Visit site
I had one done, and did post it. It was not accurate at all, and I felt very disappointed. In hindsight, I think I was taken in by the hype. Logically, I cannot see how this could be done. But then, I believe in the power of thought, ghosts and past lives.
crazy.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'd have one done for free and if it was more than 95% correct I'd offer to pay - once they had scraped me up off the floor..........

[/ QUOTE ]

snap! Some smelling salts and perhaps a few smacks round the face to bring me round might help too.

magicgirl

Visit site
I don't understand how a plane stays in the sky but I fly in them becouse they do. Just becouse you don't understand how something work it doesn't mean it won't.

A meduim offered to try and do a reading on a pony I have. She said that she didn't really work with animals but would have a go for me. I gave her the ponies name age colour breed and sex.

The first line of the reading was a very odd comment to make about a horse but was so correct it was unnerving. One or two things were wrong and one or two could be right or wrong but I have no way of checking. Some of it was so right it was mind blowing. By the way she didn't charge me.

allijudd

Visit site
i had a reading done on rowan and yes i do believe in it....i am also reading a book lent to me about the art of communicating with horse...(i hope its working cuase i have to clip the little !***! and im going to do without sedation!)

the reason i didnt post it on here is becasue it gets personal about people and i dont want to cuase truoble or anguish..i have however discussed it with my liveries....some of it is true some doesnt make sense and some of it was a lesson in natural horsemanship but it has made me more aware of rowan.....and to give him his space....

horsegirl

Visit site
A plane stays in the air due to power, engineering,air currents, etc, it can be easily explained by someone with a bit of engineering knowledge. It's not held in the air by magic or some unseen, unknown force!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
I'd have one done for free and if it was more than 95% correct I'd offer to pay - once they had scraped me up off the floor..........

[/ QUOTE ]

But if a reading of your horse WERE 95% accurate, then wouldn't you know all that already... otherwise would you know it WAS accurate? Do I make any sense??
Surely one would get a reading done to tell you things you don't already know?
In any case I'm rather sceptical although I DO understand that some people like Julie Dicker were wonderful.

Happy Bird

community.webshots.com
There is a whole string someone on this forum about readings... I had a reading done and it was utter tripe and so obviously made up. We all compared readings and there were so many similarities and generalisations. It was a load of rubbish.

I'm not saying that readings don't work - I'm really not sure - but the one I had done was a waste of money. Might as well have put the cash down the drain.