Ready for some cute?

chaps89

Visit site
Oh bless him. It's the way he looks like 'it wasn't me when he knocks it over!
Can I send Fatty to you?! She could do with a pen like that and a companion who will make her move. She might need a bigger pony portal though 😂

Auslander

Visit site
He is adorable and I must have one. It must come with its own pony portal and compost bin.
Don't tempt me!
Also undefeated by any configuration of electric fencing. tries to hump the mares when they're in season, and likes to sneak up behind me, then rear bolt upright when I turn round (hasn't done that since I shot him in the willy with a water pistol though!

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
Don't tempt me!
Also undefeated by any configuration of electric fencing. tries to hump the mares when they're in season, and likes to sneak up behind me, then rear bolt upright when I turn round (hasn't done that since I shot him in the willy with a water pistol though!
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
(Still want one)

Auslander

Visit site
Utterly cute.
My golly don't let him teach Alf any tricks like that. Can you imagine the carnage 😂😂
Alf doesn't approve of him. Ivan gets a bit above himself when he's out with the mares, because they all think he is the Son of God - so he regularly goes out with Alf and Fritz for a few days to remind him that he is not as important as he thinks he is!