Really could Kill.....

_OC_

Visit site
Why is it on the day my insides feel crap, went home early from work as felt Yuk!!!!! Go to yard this evening to do the big fat one,go to the muck container and stare down to see muck not forked up by the same person-there has been a bl**dy note put up can't she read-felt so p***ed off hid in stable otherwise would have stuck a shavings fork in her-and my mates kept asking if I was alright-she claims she can't do it due to her age 50 something she is -but she can bl**dy ride alright and drive her horsebox!!!!!! Sorry had to get that off my chest cos' I feel so crappy!!!
mad.gif

Saber

Visit site
Death by shavings fork... I wonder what the police would say about that one,
grin.gif
There's always someone on a livery yard eh? We've recently discovered that 'someone' on our yard keeps turning the electric fence of and leaving it of... A big sign saying 'DO NOT LEAVE OFF' isn't enough obviously. So everytime I go up I have to round up the foal and return him to his mum... He would never have discovered the duck and slip under the fence technique if it wasn't for that 'someone'. Grrr... on top of that I have the most inaccesable field and I have to find someway of guiding one bolshy mare and an unhandlable foal in when the weather gets colder... I want my own yard
frown.gif
and an indoor school too
laugh.gif

Hope you feel better soon

Rain

Stasha22

Visit site
I too have this problem ay my yard. As yard manager, I have very politely asked everyone to fork their muck up but one person still refuses to do it. It's even written in the bloody contracts that you are to fork your muck up!!!

Plain laziness and lack of consideration for everyone else if you ask me.