Reashi's off to America!

Reashi

Visit site
Well Phillip Dutton came to see Reashi today and absolutely loved him, and is 99% he'll take him to America to be sold. He said that if Reashi was 6 or 7 he would buy him for himself! Apparently Reashi was an absolute star, and almost jumped Phillips colleague off twice because he had very short reins and got quite deep into the fences, so of course Reashi put in a massive pinging jump to clear them. The bloke was still smiling though! Unfortunately they want to take him either next week or the week after, so we don't get to take Reashi to any of the championships he's qualified for
frown.gif
. Also, as hes going to America, its unlikely we'll get to hear about him again. I'll really miss him, especially as it seems so sudden! Its a good opportunity for him though, and I hope he does really well over there. Will miss him though
frown.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Oh wow, high praise from Phillip!!
Good luck to Reashi, I'm sure he'll be sorely missed but no doubt he'll find a loving home over there.
Are you going to look for something else?

BBs

Visit site
WOW fantastic
smile.gif

Phillip rides a 6 year old who is by Mountain Pearl who was my grey mares sire
smile.gif

Jona my trainer sells a lot of his horses to America - he also teaches out there twice a year! He sold his lovely Jumbo gelding (Dr Chocolate) to America, i was going to buy him before i saw winston.

America is such a big place and i can understand your sadness that you might not ever get to see or hear about him again
frown.gif

I wish Reashi the best of luck across the pond - he truely is an awesome horse
smile.gif

Vxx

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Wow - what great news. He is a lovely horse and I am sure he will get a 5* home. That horse could do pure dressage, sj or carry on eventing he has so much scope.

seabiscuit

Visit site
Wowser!! Fantastic news! So is Phillip buying him off you to sell or is he selling him for you in the USA? Thats sad that you wont be able to keep track of him, but I bet the new owners would be happy to keep in touch with you.

What are you looking to buy next?

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Wow!!

I know its a shame you won't get to take him to the championships but im sure he will find a lovely home over there where he can continue to do the things he loves!!

He is such a stunning horse, im sure he will go far in whatever he does!!

dieseldog

Visit site
You are looking at big bucks in America, horse prices are so much higher over there than here. Well done, are you going to get a new one?

Ignition

Visit site
Heya

I'm moving too America in 3 weeks time too work for an event rider who does a bit of dealing with phillip dutton! Send me a pic os the horse and his full name, and i'll look out for him. You never know!