Reasonable rate?

parsley

Visit site
I think, due to finances I may have to put Bomber up for share. I was thinking about charging £20 per week for three days use during the week. I would want him at weekends and 2 weekdays (although I don't mind being flexible about this and the days, as long as its not weekend.) - I had evisaged someone who is returning to horses, not a beginner. He is great out hacking and in the school. I would do all the care (unless the person wants to help!)

Does £20 seem reasonable?

carmenlucy123

Visit site
i once shared my horse and they just took over mucking out for me which saves a few quid and payed for shoes that was great...but yeah £20 seems fair enough. Now you've just got to find someone thats the hardest part!!

Jiffy

photobucket.com
Perfect!

...If only you lived in Oxfordshire instead.
frown.gif

Foxford

Visit site
I'm looking for a horse to share at the moment - trying out 2 to see how I get on. I think it's a brilliant idea, you get a few days off a week contribution to costs etc... I am just returning to horses and it's ideal. Adverts at local tack shops & riding schools would be your best bet. £20 is fine, but you may need to be flexible if the right person comes along. Best of luck - hope you find someone nice!