Rechargeable lights/lanterns for Stables

indie1282

Visit site
As above, we have no lights on our stables and looking to buy something rechargable

Will be using for an hour or so each day, just need enough light for each stable ( 12 x 14 )

Thanks!

GirlFriday

Visit site
For just an hour it *might* be worth looking at solar powered options so you don't have to take them back and forth but can just pop the little panel on the roof and leave the lantern hung up.

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
If you want something very simple, I have one of these:

http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/uni-com-10w-rechargeable-cob-floodlight

It's impressively bright, and lasts a long time between charges. It comes with a mains and car charger so I often just charge it in the car on my commute. Very impressed with it, and am considering buying a couple more. It's good enough to muck out with.

yes, I have one like this for multiple uses although mine is a 30w one-its a very useful thing to have around generally.

indie1282

Visit site
If you want something very simple, I have one of these:

http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/uni-com-10w-rechargeable-cob-floodlight

It's impressively bright, and lasts a long time between charges. It comes with a mains and car charger so I often just charge it in the car on my commute. Very impressed with it, and am considering buying a couple more. It's good enough to muck out with.

Our yard provides 4 or 5 of these but the larger size and they are brilliant for mucking out! I may get my own like this as I'm usually at the yard earlier and later than everyone else and by then there's usually no charge left by the time I get to use them ! 🙄

Antw23uk

Visit site
We installed solar last year, its AMAZING and I LOVE my yard lighting :) Cant remember how big the panel is but it goes solar panel to charge controller to deep cycle battery (leisure/ caravan battery) and from the charge controller are the cables to the lights. I have briliant white LED 12v strip lights in each stable so no shadows, very neat and tidy and low voltage. I have a spot light over the yard and over the muck heap and becasue im a just a little bit pretentious I have downlights on the stable overhang, lol

I've wired it for an inverter so i can add a couple of plug sockets and convert from 12v to 240v next year. LOVE my solar :)