recommend bandages

councillor

Visit site
Looking for a set of exercise bandages that I can also get matching saddle cloth for. However Im looking for ones you don't need to use separate padding with??? I know they exist as I have seen them in the past but I cant remember where ???
want to do a bit of matchy matchy for our in house winter dressage..were allowed bandages as were keeping it casual x

ellie_e

Visit site
For general hacking/lunge work I use the Woof polo bandages available in lots of different colours and very well priced i think I paid about £15 for a set of 4. I really like the Euro star range for matchy match but a set will cost you around £80-£90 (pad and bandages) Im also a fan of Equilibrium bandages they have a supportive layer abit like gamgee they are about £20 for 2, colours are limited to blue, black or white though

Tempi

Visit site
Eskadron do the climates combination bandage which is really nice.

I do use fleece bandages though and don't put anything underneath them - always have done and never had any problems.

Depending on how much you want to spend HKM do really good value pads an matchin bandages, and more expensive Eurostar are lovely :)

If you are on Facebook take a look at Fur Feather Meds - she has some lovely things and excellent customer service/quick delivery :)

rowy

Visit site
Love my hkm polo bandages as they have just the right amount of stretch so as to not pucker up when you are wrapping around the fetlock.
Also a fan of anky and Eurostar polo bandages.
Equilibrium ones are really fab if they weren't so expensive! We used them at my old yard every day and they lasted really really well!
Hate my jhl ones as they dont have enough give.

councillor

Visit site
Thank you everyone...now to pick a colour...what would you put on a a grey who has started to lose her dapples, but legs are still dark...but when you get close she is going flea bitten??? cant post pics, but she is rather unusual!

Sol

Visit site
Pretty much any colour? :) Grey can look super... I know someone who has a light-ish brown set that looks nice, turquoise/brown I think suits almost everything! Burgundy perhaps, navy, the black zippy pocket pads that FFM have are lovely too (infact, there's loads of colours of them now I think!)