Recommend me a cotton sheet

Leg_end

Visit site
I need a recommendation for a cotton sheet that Buds can wear in the stable. He had a premier equine one but the neck was too narrow and it didn't give enough in the shoulder so he ripped it incredible hulk stylee :rolleyes:

He's a WB and has a big neck and shoulder so would like one that has a bit of give or is generously sized...

Nobly bobbly ice lollies for anyone who can help :)

NicoleS_007

Visit site
Ohh I shall be watching this thread as I need a new one to!! Only thing I can say is Amigos don't suit big shoulders, my mares ripped along the front where the buckles attach to the rug :( I quite liked that rug lol

Roody2

Visit site
Odd that your PE was too tight, mine seems to have stretched around the shoulder/neck so it's too big now!!
I would recommend amigo, had mine 3 years now and it's still going strong (although I had to reinforce one of the cross surcincles where it attached to the body). My boy has big shoulders and fits in fine.

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
i use the Jumpers Horse Line (JHL) cotton sheet. They are really good quality, cut well around the withers and chest and wash brilliantly

Leg_end

Visit site
Im using the Weatherbeeta one on my WB fits well, strange about the PE, they are normally very good on sizing

I know.. All my other rugs are PE and they fit him brilliantly :rolleyes:

MiL has a WB one actually so will ask if I can try that tonight! Thanks :)