recommend me a good dog bed please

ladyearl

vvv
I want to get Tess a new bed and it's a minefield of prices and quality. I want a soft one in an oval shape with a back - quite large. She likes my old dogs bed but it's ancient and a bit smelly so I'd like to get her one of her own! Anyone seen a fabulous deal anywhere?

thank you ;)

hunteress

Visit site
I just bought my JRT and Paterdale a Heated bed from Amazon.co.uk in a lovely velvet leopard print they are great and a great price as well my older dog (14) loves it .

Venevidivici

Visit site
Tuffies! Expensive but extremely good quality-last for years,so a better buy than several cheap ones that go lumpy,aren't washable etc Cosy nest shapes too:)

zippo

Visit site
Shirley Bassette & Co believe that a king size bed with a wool duvet[so nice for slobbery chews,we did have a feather one BUT someone remodeled it and a year later I'm still finding feathers]],an electric blanket[with timer] and at least one human ,clinging to the edge is highly satisfactory.

Denise657

Visit site
mine sleeps on an old bean bag chair (the zip park and corners etc sewn up more so she cant pull bits out) and she loves it! She didnt fancy the dog bed apparently :rolleyes:

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
When clean, they stay on this one (or my knee, Bear is my current iPad rest, for a change) which is from TKMaxx, £30 I think. There were various sizes:
IMAG0764_zps395ca295.jpg

If not clean, they go on the Tuffie (brilliant and can be hosed!!) or the orthopaedic Kuranda:
IMAG0583.jpg

I know I'm biased, but Brig looks fabulous in that second pic!! (The liver one)

Last edited: