Recommend me an everyday riding jacket please

lucky7

Visit site
Looking for an everyday jacket for the yard. Needs to be warm, waterproof, have a hood!! , be able to ride in it. Preferably under £100!! I really like the look of a wax jacket.
What does everyone recommend / have?
I have a nice puff style euro.star one for the spring/summer it's just not heavy enough for the cold! My horse wear one has seen better days and no longer very waterproof and has holes in the pockets!! It's seen me through 3 winters though so can't complain :)
Thanks

Luci07

Visit site
At the risk of sounding really boring...equisafety hi viz jackets ..around £80. Bought one last year and it was really warm and waterproof. I was still hacking out in just a polo shirt with this coat till last week!

DD265

Visit site
I have an Equisafety Aspey that I have worn for two winters. Prior to that I used a ski jacket; short enough that it didn't cause issues in the saddle.

Greylegs

Visit site
Raid your local charity shop. I ride daily in an M&S jacket I got from one. Warm, waterproof, (no hood but. Don't want one when I'm wearing a hard hat!) and cost me a fiver. Brilliant ....

Ella19

Visit site
Regatta professional jackets, cheap at only £30 but warm and waterproof! I prefer the men's style, I'm a size 8/10 and the small fits great!