Recommend me some white riding tights?

spotty_pony

Blackfort have sold out 😔 and I need some for next week's competition. Don't really want to spend a fortune but want to look smart.

Rosietaz

CT Equestrian leggings are £25. I really like them! However they do have a sticky seat which not everybody likes. Gray Equestrian leggings have a silicon seat however it’s not very sticky so they’re a nice alternative. They are £35 off the top of my head. Both arrived within a couple of days of ordering

spotty_pony

CT Equestrian leggings are £25. I really like them! However they do have a sticky seat which not everybody likes. Gray Equestrian leggings have a silicon seat however it’s not very sticky so they’re a nice alternative. They are £35 off the top of my head. Both arrived within a couple of days of ordering
Oh I like the sticky seat, that's what I love about the Blackfort ones so I will have a look! Great price too! Thanks 😊

Squeak

Flexars - they maybe on the more expensive side but they're the most comfortable and flattering tights I've ever worn and the second layer under their competition tights really really helps.

spotty_pony

I can't find the CT ones. Do you have a link?

Annagain

I'm another Flexars lover. I don't have the white ones so can't comment on the colour but can definitely vouch for their comfiness.