Recommend me some white riding tights?

Visit site
Blackfort have sold out ? and I need some for next week's competition. Don't really want to spend a fortune but want to look smart.

SpotsandBays

Visit site
CT Equestrian leggings are £25. I really like them! However they do have a sticky seat which not everybody likes. Gray Equestrian leggings have a silicon seat however it’s not very sticky so they’re a nice alternative. They are £35 off the top of my head. Both arrived within a couple of days of ordering

Visit site
CT Equestrian leggings are £25. I really like them! However they do have a sticky seat which not everybody likes. Gray Equestrian leggings have a silicon seat however it’s not very sticky so they’re a nice alternative. They are £35 off the top of my head. Both arrived within a couple of days of ordering

Oh I like the sticky seat, that's what I love about the Blackfort ones so I will have a look! Great price too! Thanks ?

Squeak

Visit site
Flexars - they maybe on the more expensive side but they're the most comfortable and flattering tights I've ever worn and the second layer under their competition tights really really helps.

Visit site

I can't find the CT ones. Do you have a link?

Annagain

Visit site
I'm another Flexars lover. I don't have the white ones so can't comment on the colour but can definitely vouch for their comfiness.