Recommendations for an instructor in Norfolk

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
I have just moved to Norfolk and am moving my boy up on Saturday. I am looking for someone who I can have lessons with.

I have had issues with nerves previously and so do have confidence issues at times. I would like to really start trying to get him out and about doing some dressage and improve myself, so I am looking for a dressage instructor (we don't jump either!).

He will be based in wymondham, so any recommendations for people who will travel to the yard would be great!

Thank you in advance :)

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
Thanks for the recommendations. Anyone heard of someone called nerys? (Surname escapes me).

She will be at my new yard in a couple of weeks so was contemplating a lesson just as a start before I look to establish myself with someone on a more permanent and regular basis.

Dusty85

Visit site
No real recommendations as I have a friend that teaches me, but I just wanted to say welcome to Norfolk!

Ive been here for 2 years now, I love it, it was a bit strange a first but you get used to it!! Most importantly- there are quite a lot of horsey things going on (check out the horse dates website if you havent already) and look forward to seeing you out and about!! :D

Jesstickle

Visit site
Thanks for the recommendations. Anyone heard of someone called nerys? (Surname escapes me).

She will be at my new yard in a couple of weeks so was contemplating a lesson just as a start before I look to establish myself with someone on a more permanent and regular basis.

Nerys Leer?

We have a clinic at our yard very soon with her if so. I haven't had a lesson with her but she is rated by someone who's opinion I trust if that is any help at all?

hobgoblin

Visit site
Pippa Childerhouse, Liza McQuiston, Steve Lockyer are all fab and local to Wymondham PM if you want their contact details :)
Welcome to Norfolk (please bring sunshine)