Recommendations for carpet fibre suppliers?

soloequestrian

Visit site
I need to top up my arena and the supplier I originally bought from seems to have disappeared. Does anyone have any recommendations for another supplier? I found one called 'Equipro' who seem to do two types of fibre - one ('Fibre-flight') is supposed to knit together and not require any maintenance at all. Anyone tried it?
Many thanks.

Polos Mum

Visit site
There seem to be lots of people having a go at this - I was given a sample by someone thinking of setting it up (how hard can it be to chop up old carpet) and the sample had glass in it !!
A good handful of news articles where plastic surfaces are actually more like flytipped rubbish with wire in and cost people 1000's to get rid of.

So I would chose a well established brand that has been around for a good while and has a reputation they care about. I have flexi-ride on mine after an unsatistafory try with a cheaper plastic surface from a more local company

Asha

Visit site
Try Broxton gallops. We have their fibre surface, its fab. Also, they have it down on their gallops/ arena so you can try it before you buy it. Its in Cheshire, don't know if that's too far for you

soloequestrian

Visit site
Thanks, I'm in the north of Scotland so almost everywhere is too far from me! Haulage wasn't a problem with my first two loads though so I don't mind where the supplier is based!

holeymoley

Visit site
Not sure if suppliers but be careful who you choose, I know a yard who got it ‘cheaper’ and ended up with wire and glass in it. Amongst other things but they were the worst found.