Recommendations for dealers in the East Midlands please

icestationzebra

Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations for dealers in the East Midlands for a RC allrounder type? A friend of mine is having trouble finding something straightforward and as described so thinking that perhaps a reputable dealing yard might be a better bet and at least you get to try more than one usually.

Can anyone recommend someone decent and honest that sells reasonably priced horses?

Many thanks :)

Kat

Visit site
Stubley Hollow, not bought from them myself but know of a few happy customers and they were very well recommended to me when I was looking. I believe that they sold the lovely Hovis to his Mum too.

Hedwards

Visit site
Stubley Hollow, not bought from them myself but know of a few happy customers and they were very well recommended to me when I was looking. I believe that they sold the lovely Hovis to his Mum too.

A gril on our yard had her boy from Stubley Hollow too, he's super... they're just too expensive for my price range or i'd be popping up there myself...

galaxy

Visit site
www.medbournegrangeish.co.uk

I haven't bought one from there but I did go when I was looking. They were nice horses, really welcoming and they were really honest about each horse and what they were like (good points and bad!). They just didn't quite have what I was after at the time. Would go back though.

zoe123

Visit site
Hi, I'm not a dealer but a working pupil with the Kyle's am currently selling my horse who would make an excellent RC horse, so feel free to pm me with what you are looking for in case he suits.