Recommendations for fly rugs that don't slip!

rubyrumba

Visit site
As title please, I have tried a few but most seem to slip and then get ripped! Very annoying. I am looking for one with a good fit and that stays put :)

bumblelion

Visit site
My tb wears a Rambo protector. Great rug, very hardwearing but doesn't rub etc! Always stays put on him too, wears it all summer.

rubyrumba

Visit site
I've been having a look at the Rambos as the cheaper ones just don't seem to stand up to much but not sure which one!

starryeyed

Visit site
We always get the Rambo Fly Buster (think it's the same as the rambo protector bumblelion recommended) for our two boys, it's fab and it's so durable! They're always arguing and grabbing at each others rugs and these are the only ones that can handle the abuse, they last forever, never rip / tear and don't slip either! Brilliant rugs - http://www.rideaway.co.uk/RAMBO-FLY-BUSTER-WITH-VAMOOSE

McNally

Visit site
Rambo protector fan here! ;-D They are brilliant tho expensive. I had one for my TB and its perfect for him now also have one on our Connie X and ID X perfect fit for all of them. I managed to pick one up on Ebay for only £31! Not perfect condition but brilliant bargain if you look out for them.
Would love the newer vamoose ones....