Recommendations for livery yards near Cricklade/Swindon/Malmesbury and...

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
Cirencester??

Ideally assisted DIY but can do DIY. If Part is an option that would be considered too. Ideally would like an indoor school but if the rest of the yard is immense then I can move on that. 24/7 turnout is a must, good hacking, instructor onsite or option to have own and potential for schooling preferred.

I will be based in Cricklade so anywhere near there is good! If you wouldn't mind letting me know prices, what the yard atmospheres are like as well [if you know!] and if they provide hay & straw etc or where you get your own and cost?

Mariposa

Visit site
Firstly, welcome to Cricklade - my horses are based there!

Re livery yards, there is one I ride past called Pound Farm - www.poundfarmliveryandequestrian.co.uk Looks good, and ponies always look well

There is also Chelworth Farm, I've heard nice things about it but don't know it personally. http://www.chelworthfields.co.uk/

If you can go further afield there are some nice yard in Cirencester ( like Park Corner Farm) and you have Cirencester Park to hack in...amazing!

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
Firstly, welcome to Cricklade - my horses are based there!

Re livery yards, there is one I ride past called Pound Farm - www.poundfarmliveryandequestrian.co.uk Looks good, and ponies always look well

There is also Chelworth Farm, I've heard nice things about it but don't know it personally. http://www.chelworthfields.co.uk/

If you can go further afield there are some nice yard in Cirencester ( like Park Corner Farm) and you have Cirencester Park to hack in...amazing!

Oh fab, whereabouts are you based? My dad is forever telling me that he sees horses going down his road :D

I will check these out :D I'm happy to hear recommendations for Ciren as well - just off to investigate the park now!

I know a lovely yard near Swidon with indoor school and lovely hacking...

I will find out there contact details and PM you :)

Ooh yes please!

Mariposa

Visit site
Oh fab, whereabouts are you based? My dad is forever telling me that he sees horses going down his road :D

We're in Leigh, about 2 mins drive from Cricklade high street.

If he ever sees polo ponies trotting up the road...that's us!

There are loads of horses around, its very horsey country!

Lanky Loll

Visit site
If you're in Cricklade it's probably worth just taking a drive out to the Leigh - you'll pass ChelworthFields and if you take a right down Swan Lane there are 2 yards at least that do livery Pound Farm and another which I'm kicking myself because I know the owners but can't think of the yard name!