Recommendations for sending youngster to be broken in Kent?

Echo24

Visit site
I know this has been done to death, but I am hoping to send my youngster away next Spring to be broken and trained and wondered if anyone could recommend someone in Kent? Or who to avoid? I would love to use Jason Webb but at £350 a week that's over my budget!

So far I have had suggestions of Suzanne Halsey, Mark Boxall and Amy Lou Weldon. Thanks!

Kadastorm

Visit site
my friend just sent her youngster to Chris O'Brien and he has done a great job. He was a very cheeky, 16hh, not long gelded warmblood who had the biggest bronc I'd ever seen. He has come back a lovely, well mannered horse, willing to work and progressing well.

LittleBlackMule

Visit site
Did you know Jason also does courses for people to bring their horses to his yard and start them themselves, under his close instruction..?
Much cheaper alternative, and an invaluable experience for yourself, too.

Echo24

Visit site
Did you know Jason also does courses for people to bring their horses to his yard and start them themselves, under his close instruction..?
Much cheaper alternative, and an invaluable experience for yourself, too.

I was going to book myself onto his one on one clinics at his yard to see how his techniques are like. Do you mean the surgery he holds at his yard? That would be a great way to get my youngster started as I would like some involvement with the process.

Sukistokes2

Visit site
I would use Suzanne Halsey (Marshall) but thats because I have used her in the past and I know how brilliant she is and what a lovely start it would be for any horse. Another good point is she is keen to involve the owner.