Recommended denim breeches?

Littlefloof

Visit site
Not posh or sparkly but my Harry Hall denim breeches are stretchy, reasonably high waisted, have a full suede seat and pockets. Can't abide fake pockets!

tatty_v

Visit site
I really like the Mark Todd ones - nice and high waisted for my post baby tummy (although I do need a belt), snug fitting, thick enough and can get them with or without a sticky seat (I prefer without).

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
I have tried multiple styles lately and sent most of them back, until I got some Roxy denim breeches from Premier Equine, currently out of stock though unfortunately. I hasten to add that the metal logo/decoration above the back pocket fell off after one wash though! But I find them really comfortable and flattering.

I do also have a Mark Todd denim pair which I won in a competition and those are great too, although more money. If you're not on a tight budget then they would certainly be worth a look. It is hard to find jods/breeches these days which aren't annoyingly low cut!

MissFliss

Visit site
High waisted super stretchy jeans from primark work too. Super cheap and the inside seam is soft so even on long rides they don’t rub