Recommended livery yards - hampshire?

rabbit

Visit site
<span style="color:blue"> Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any livery yards in the south Hampshire area? I'm looking in the area covering Fareham up to Winchester and over as far as Romsey/east New Forest?

I have found lots on various websites but am hoping to get more personal feedback on here.

Many thanks! </span>

icklechlo

Visit site
it all depends how much you want to spend really! pinkmead in botley is lovely, and there are quite a few smaller yards tucked away in durley etc that have good facilities!

sevenoceans

Visit site
Depending on what sort of livery you are after... I have tried Pink mead they only have full liveries available at the moment, I am in same boat as you.. i recently moved to southampton and my boy's in Midhurst, west sussex and i am missing him terribly....
Another place that i went to and looked it Russells equestrian centre (it got own website)... looks nice and reasonbly priced but i have reasons not to put my boy there.

If you find anything please let me know I am after DIY livery with full day turn out during winter and 24 hour turn out in summer

rabbit

Visit site
<span style="color:blue"> Thanks everyone!

Ideally I am looking for part livery or a DIY yard where people don't mind helping each other out; preferably within a 10 mile radius from jctn 7 of m27! I don't really want to spend any more than £80 max (for Part ) and that would have to be with a yard with all facilities to warrant that cost!

Thanks to those that PM'd me with info, it is very helpful; Sevenoceans do you have the website address for Russells EC? I will make sure I let you have any info I find about anywhere else!

</span>

JaneyB

Visit site
Hey there, i'm totally local to the area and can give you the low down, and highs of some yards. I'm in Bishops Waltham, PM me for those that want info. We have two spaces at our yard and the hackings fantastic