Recording off the red button....?

Bedlam

Visit site
Not sure if this has already been covered, but we are out on Sunday at a SJ clinic so can't watch Badminton live on the red button. I know we can watch highlights on Monday, but would really like to have seen more.

Does anybody know anyway of recording off the red button......?

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed that I have soooooo many channels showing sooooo much rubbish, and that there always seems to be football/rugby/cricket/snooker on at anytime of day, but the one weekend of the year that has the best 3 day event in the world - and we're allowed a few hours highlights and the last 10 show jumping on Monday only.

sariska

Visit site
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed that I have soooooo many channels showing sooooo much rubbish, and that there always seems to be football/rugby/cricket/snooker on at anytime of day, but the one weekend of the year that has the best 3 day event in the world - and we're allowed a few hours highlights and the last 10 show jumping on Monday only.

Would have to agree 110% with this!!

Yu would be able to record if you were recording unto a blank DVD and set the DVD player to record. ;)

LaurenM

Visit site
You can record it off the red button but need to physically begin recording when it starts rather than request beforehand - if that makes any sense?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
You can normally record off the red button if you look on channel 301 or 302.