Recycling rosettes

TURBOBERT

Visit site
I know this sound a bit naf but we are swamped with rosettes. Obviously the best/most important ones we would like to keep but what do other people do with the others? Seems a pity to just bin them.
confused.gif

mandy4727

Visit site
Perhaps offer them to local shows for maybe clear round rossettes or specials. They can take the centre out and get new centres for them. Or even a local charity show or something like that. Again they can get new centre and would appreciate not having to fork out for rosettes which can be quite expensive. Or places that are just having a one off show to raise some money. Or organise your own little show and use them and send the money to a horse charity or something.

Shrimp

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
In a big box in the loft!!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, all the ones from the age of 6-14 are sitting in the loft upstairs as I used to get loads from going to all the little local shows all the time. Now that I event, I dont get them that often
blush.gif
so I treasure them more
grin.gif

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
People sell their old rosettes on ebay! Sometimes at the smaller shows where they are on a budget we give them the rosettes back after the class so they can use them again or keep them as spares.